Create a delicious salmon dish from scratch with 7 simple ingredients.
- 4 tablespoons Pure Charisma Chestnut honey
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- ¼ cup of Butter
- 1 Lemon (sliced to serve)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F or 190°C
- Melt the butter over low heat in a small saucepan. Add the honey, garlic and lemon, and whisk until the honey has melted and the mixture is well combined.
- Place the salmon onto a baking sheet and smear the mixture all over the salmon pieces. Add salt and pepper.
- Wrap the salmon in foil covering it completely (so the butter does not leak) and bake for 15-18 minutes with slices of lemon.
- Open your foil packet and broil the salmon for an extra 2-3 minutes for a caramelised top and tender flaky middle.