It’s not a secret that raw honey is very beneficial for our body.
There are many vitamins contained in raw honey, including B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C, not to mention other minerals like protein, carbohidrate, calcium, iron, sodium, and many others.
Raw honey and some of its benefits
The most common benefitsof raw honeyinclude healing coughsand sore throats, enhancing body immunity, producing more energy, and speeding upany healing process.
One thing that many people don’t know is that raw honey actually has tons of other benefits. In this article we willlearn five of them.
- Taking care of hair and scalp problems: You canuse raw honey to take care of dandruff by applying it to your scalp.
- Face moisturizer: Raw honey is capable of binding water substances that could help moisturizing your face. Spread some rawhoney all over your face and wait for 10 minutes, even better if you add 2 spoons of fresh milk into the blend. After 10 minutesrinse your face with warm water and dry.
- Preventing skin aging: The vitamins contained in raw honey are great for our skin. Mix 2 spoons of raw honey with 2 spoons of lemon water. Then, simply spread the blend all over our face and wait for 10 to 15 minutes to let every vitamin and mineral contained in it being fully absorbed by your skin.
- Enhancing memory: Raw honey can also help with memory. Research has shown that if you consume at least 20g of raw honey everyday, it canprevent significant memory degradation.
- Preventing cancer: It is believed that flavonoid contained in honey, which is known as an anti-cancer substance, functions as an antioxidant for our body.
Count on Pure Charisma to provide best quality raw honey.
*Make sure that you always seek independent professional medical advice when making any significant changes to your diet.